Autumn — the perfect time to curl up by the fireside with a good book. Here are some of my picks for fall.
– Maeve Binchy just released “A Week in Winter” weaving her magic through one week at an Irish great house turned inn. I’m eager to read it! Available digitally.
– Jami Davenport just released “Love at First Snow”, a charming tale of an injured NFL player to heads to his family’s vacation home in the San Juan islands to recuperate. Readers love it! Available digitally.
– Diana Gabaldon just released “A Trail of Fire”, a group of short stories tied to the Outlander series. Can’t wait to read it! Available in paperback.
– Anthea Lawson released “To Wed the Earl”, a Regency romance with a bonus short story included. A delightful read! Available digitally.
– I can’t go without mentioning my own new digital release, “What Dreams May Come – a paranormal anthology”, by Gail Harkins. Gentle hauntings in the modern age, past life dreams, and the ghost’s perspective on things.